Mobile Banking Features
From any phone with internet access you can securely:
- View your account balances
- View your most recent transactions
- Pay bills from your mobile phone
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Transfer funds to make a loan payment
- Deposit checks by taking pictures from your mobile phone
Mobile Banking employs the highest security with multiple layers of authentication. This authentication insures your information is secure.
How to sign up for Mobile Banking
You must be a Wahoo State Bank Online Banking customer to use Mobile Banking. If you are not currently an online customer and would like to sign up please enroll here.
- Log-in to your online banking account from the link above.
- Click on the Options tab from the menu.
- Scroll down to the Mobile Banking Enrollment and click on Manage Devices and follow the instructions from there.
For additional information on Mobile Banking, contact our Bookkeeping department at (402) 443-3207 or email@example.com.
- Take a photo against a background with a strong contrast between the check and the surrounding area.
- Position camera above the check without any angle.
- Make sure the check is visible, contains all four corners, and in focus.
- The check must contain a check number, payee name and endorsement.
- Be sure to endorse the check "For Deposit Only."
- The check must contain a readable number and written amount on the check.
- The check must be drawn on an institution located within the United States.
- Securely store your check for five days after you deposit and destroy no more than 14 days after.
- Funds deposited before 2:00 P.M. CST will be available the following business day.