Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit allow you to receive a fixed interest rate on savings which you wish to set aside for a period of time.
- Terms range from 30 days to 5 years.
- Higher interest rates than most savings or checking accounts
- Interest compounded quarterly
Building Block Certificates of Deposit
Building Block Certificates of Deposit are designed to help young children and teenagers meet their goals. Whatever your post-graduation plans may be—this is the savings program for you!
- $50 minimum initial deposit
- $10.00 minimum deposit thereafter
- No limit on additional deposits
- Matures on child’s 18th birthday
- 2 signatures required to redeem (child and adult)
- Variable interest rate compounded quarterly
Wahoo State Bank offers several retirement accounts, including Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, and SEPs. These IRA funds may be invested in a Certificate of Deposit (CD) or in a Pass-Book IRA, which allows you to make continuous, intermittent deposits whenever it is convenient for you. For more information about our Individual Retirement Accounts, talk with a Wahoo State Bank Personal Banker.