A Message to our Customers about COVID-19
WAHOO STATE BANK COVID-19 UPDATE
June 1st, 2020
We are excited to announce the RE-OPENING of our bank lobby to customers and the general public effective today! Please observe the following while in the bank:
- Do not enter if you have a fever or are not feeling well.
- Social Distancing of 6 feet.
- Masks are optional.
- Use hand sanitizer and wash your hands often.
And of course, you may continue doing business through our drive-up location, online banking and mobile banking!
Even though things will definitely look different as a result of the past few months, we believe it is time to (consciously) move forward into this new normal. As always, be well and stay safe!
March 18th, 2020
For the health and safety of our staff, customers and community:
Beginning this Friday, March 20th, the lobby of our main bank will be CLOSED to the general public. Per recommendations by the CDC and local health officials, we believe it is in all of our best interest to take a proactive approach to our ongoing situation, and thus discourage social interaction for the foreseeable future. As such,
- All routine transactions will be handled through our drive-up windows (314 W 5th St, Wahoo, NE 68066), or you may utilize one of our Night Drop Depositories both next to the main office door AND in Lane #1 at the drive-up.
- If you need to personally visit with one of our staff members, please call (402) 443-3207 to set up an appointment in advance of your visit.
- We encourage you to use our online banking and mobile banking options for your everyday banking needs. Our staff is able to help you activate (or help you utilize) our digital banking services by calling (402) 443-3207, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send any sensitive information via email, including account numbers, social security numbers, etc.
- If you are facing a financial hardship as a result of COVID-19, please contact us immediately to discuss your situation
Thank you for your patience and working with us through this difficult time.
WSB Board of Directors, Management, & Staff
March 13th, 2020
Wahoo State Bank is closely monitoring new developments regarding the “Coronavirus” in our communities. Providing outstanding customer service has always been an important part of our business, and that includes ensuring we’re doing everything we can to maintain the health and safety of our customers and staff.
First and foremost, we are taking necessary precautions in response to the developing public health concerns, including:
- Providing hand sanitizing dispensers at our entrance and on each desk in the bank
- Sanitizing all public touch points and surfaces in our bank multiple times daily
- Encouraging staff and customers to maintain responsible social distances
- Instructing employees with cold- or flu-like symptoms to stay home until signs of illness have concluded
Additionally, many of our services may also be done by phone, online, or through our mobile app.
Our Internet Banking service is accessible through our website and in addition to giving you real-time access to your account activity, will also allow you to pay bills using Bill Pay, and transfer money between accounts. In the event you need to order new checks or a debit card, you are also able to do that online.
If you have not already done so, you may enroll in online banking by clicking here.
Lastly, our WSB Mobile App is another great resource that allows you to bank wherever you are. WSB Mobile offers a lot of the same features as online banking, including real-time account activity, transfers, and bill pay, and also allows you to deposit checks using your phone. To activate Mobile Deposit, please contact us at 402-443-3207.
Once you’ve enrolled in Internet Banking, you can then download the WSB Mobile App from any iTunes or Google Play store and login to get started.
If you are having trouble setting up or accessing any of our platforms, please reach out to us by phone at 402-443-3207 and our customer service team will be happy to help you.
The safety and health of our customers and employees is of the utmost importance and we will be monitoring the Coronavirus situation and updating our policies as the need arises. Please check back here for any changes to our policies, hours, or services.
To learn how you can protect yourself against the spread of the Coronavirus, please visit the Center for Disease Control’s website.